The major event of the year was hosted by GSIC Manila that happened on March 31, 2019 at the Mayuree Ballroom of Dusit Thani Manila.
On a very beautiful day of March 31, 2019, GSIC Manila gathered all 15 different New Zealand organizations and partners , uniting everyone under one roof. This event aims to spread more awareness about New Zealand and to explore all the possibilities that comes with studying in the Kiwi land.
1. ACG (Academic Colleges Group Education) Sam Ang – Head of Regional Sales and Market Development
2. Ara Institute of Canterbury Gary Cao – Manager International Market Sector 3. Aspire2 International Jerry Lam – Regional Marketing Director – SE Asia
4. AEI (Alpha Education Institute)– Pankaj Gupta –Director – ICR
5. EIT (Eastern Institute of Technology) Helen Kemp – International Marketing Manager
6. IPU (Institute of Pacific United) Nameet Patil – Marketing Manager Director of Pathways – South Asia
7. NMIT (Nelson Marlborough Insitiute of Technology) Sarah Foote – Regional Manager, International Development Will Tregidga – Head of International Development
8. NZIE (New Zealand Institute of Education) Daman Thukral – International Business Development Manager
9. NZSE (New Zealand School of Education) Amita Gejji – Senior Market Manager ASEAN & India Sub-Content
10. QRC (Queenstown Resort College) Duncan Sadleir – International Recruitment Manager
11. TOI OHOMAI Institute of Technology Bipul Das – International Development Business Manager
12. Weltec Whitireia Sushrutha Metikurke – Regional Manager – Southeast Asia
13. Wintec (Waikato Institute of Technology) Graeme Rennie – Philippines International Market Manager (Consultant) Cleve Rennie – Philippines International Market Adviser (Consultant)
14. Joel Angon – Licensed Immigration Adviser by the Immigration Advisers Authority of the New Zealand Government. | General Manager of GSIC
15. Toastmasters International – Bruno Tangangco, Kenley Liong, Vivian Gapido and Cecille Azarcon of Maharlika ToastMasters Club
16. ENZ (Education New Zealand). – Ben Burrowes – Regional Manager , Southeast Asia
The event was well received by the thousands of attendees wishing to live their New Zealand dream. Attendees were given treats as they get to receive prizes for attending the seminar and visiting the booths.
At the end of the day, one lucky raffle draw winner took home the grand raffle prize of a brand new phone, courtesy of GSIC Manila. More than the fun and exciting gifts, the event attendees learned that Studying in New Zealand gives them so much benefits and some of them are the following:
1. Student’s work right of 20 hours per week during school days and full time during school breaks.
2. Post-Study Work Visa of 3-2-1 year options.
3. Option to bring partner or spouse on a full time work visa.
4. Option to bring Kids on a student visa and receive FREE high quality British based education. It is one of the best options for moving from the Philippines to exploring New Zealand, given the possible timeline of 1-2-3 months processing duration.
The New Zealand partners were very impressed with the support, quality and knowledge of the expo attendees, by results more Filipinos now are choosing New Zealand as a country where they can build a better career and future for themselves and their families.
About GSIC Manila
GSIC Manila opened its door to the public in 2009 and it is managed by Mr. Amir Acosta, a Trained Education New Zealand Agent and received the Certificate of Pastoral Care from the International College of Auckland.
GSIC Manila is one of the best performing branches of Golden Summit Immigration Consultancy, it is strategically located at the heart of Malate, Manila and is a few minutes away to the top universities and colleges in Metro Manila.
About Golden Summit Immigration Consultancy
Being one of the pioneers and longest in the New Zealand consultancy business, we are turning 15 years this November of 2019. We are the only consultancy agency in the Philippines that is 100% Pure New Zealand.
With the combined number of years, experience and expertise, GSIC for the last 2 consecutive years maintained its number 1 ranking and the ONLY 1 at its level, since the Agent Performance data started in the Philippines 2017, this data shows the visa approval rates and volume of visa applications submitted to the Embassy of New Zealand in the Philippines or also known as Immigration New Zealand or INZ.
For more details about GSIC: http://www.gsicph.com/about-us
Media Contact AJ Felizarta | Marketing and Communications | Golden Summit Immigration Consultancy Manila | Tel: (02) 521 5318 | Cel: 0939 924 2354 , 0917 620 1685 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Advertisement (300x250) -