If you believe that any portion of the material contained on this site infringes your copyright, notify Wildfyre.ph, which operates this website, of your claim in accordance with the following procedure. We will take appropriate action immediately.
Written Notification must be submitted to this site’s Designated Agent:
To be effective, the Notification must be in writing and contain the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Upon receipt of the written Notification containing the information outlined above, Wildfyre will:
- Remove or disable access to the material that is alleged to be infringing;
- Forward the written notification to such alleged infringer;
- Take reasonable steps to promptly notify the alleged infringer that it has removed or disabled access to the material.
This process only relates to reporting a claim of copyright infringement. Messages related to other matters will not receive a response through this process.